2019 Commercial Banking Launching Leaders Undergraduate Conference
- Event Location
- Dallas, Texas Event Date
- May 09, 2019 8:00am (GMT-06:00) Central America - May 10, 2019 4:00pm (GMT-06:00) Central America
- Event Description:
- Creating a diverse team is a critical part of JPMorgan’s success. We’re looking for people with different backgrounds and perspectives to help us grow and position our businesses for the future.As part of our commitment to diversity, our Launching Leaders Undergraduate Conference seeks to provide top college sophomores (2021 graduates), who self-identify as Black, Hispanic or Native American, the chance to explore career opportunities in Commercial Banking. Participation in our event will help you prepare for our evaluation process and position you for fall interviews. (Candidates who are selected through our fall interview process can receive awards up to $10,000).**As a junior program hire, you will receive a $7,500 award and an additional $2,500 if you receive and accept a full-time offer.About our businessCommercial Banking delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to U.S. and Canadian clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and nonprofit entities with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to more than $2 billion. We also provide financing to real estate investors and owners.Our programsCommercial Banking offers three summer analyst programs that provide valuable, hands-on work experience.
Event detailsOur two-day event will provide you with insight into our businesses and programs. You will also have the opportunity to meet and hear from senior leaders from our businesses.The Commercial Banking Launching Leaders Conference will take place May 9-10, 2019 in Dallas, TX.
- Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) – The MMBSI Summer Analyst program will provide you with foundational skills in client management, credit structuring and product sales. You will work alongside seasoned professionals, building relationships and providing clients with access to our world-class banking solutions
- Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) – The CCBSI Summer Analyst program will provide you with an introduction to corporate finance and credit analysis. You will work on a team of experienced professionals, leveraging our industry-leading product suite to help our corporate clients grow their businesses and execute on strategic initiatives
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) – The CRE Summer Analyst program will provide you with an in-depth look into the real estate industry and Commercial Banking as a whole. You will work alongside nationally-recognized real estate professionals, drawing from the full spectrum of the firm’s resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet client needs
AttendancePlease note that if selected, you will be required to travel to our Dallas office on the aforementioned dates. Attendance on both days is mandatory. Your travel will be covered as a part of this program.Who's eligible?The Launching Leaders Undergraduate Conference is open to sophomores (graduating May 2021) from all majors who are interested in Commercial Banking and who are authorized to work permanently in the U.S.RegistrationTo participate in the Launching Leaders Conference you'll need to demonstrate intelligence, ambition and an interest in financial services. We're looking for strong communicators with solid analytical, quantitative and technical skills. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, which requires excellent time management skills and attention to detail.How to register:
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2019 at 11:59pm EST
Registrants will receive confirmation of attendance by May 1st, 2019We hope to see you in Dallas!
Submit your résumé. Please save as a PDF file with the following name format:Last Name, First Name – Resume
HireVue Video Question – Shortly after you submit your application, you will be asked to complete a HireVue Video Question. This virtual interview gives you a chance to tell us a little more about yourself and why you’re interested in this event.