Quantitative Analytics Early Insight Coaching Catch Ups
- Event DateJune 23, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
If you want to be a leader in this industry, who better to learn from than the people who are already driving our business forward?
Join our Quantitative Analytics Early Insight Events and you'll get the opportunity to network with our most inspirational colleague. Listen to their stories and get their advice – after all, they were once in your shoes.
If selected, you'll participate in one-on-one 20 minute informal networking, hearing from colleagues about how to navigate the recruitment process, what we expect from our interns and how diversity and inclusion shape the firm’s culture. You'll gain a unique insight into roles and projects covering Quantitative Analytics.
Come see for yourself how we build diverse and inclusive teams that will make you feel valued and motivated.
Eligibility: Places are limited, you should be:
- Studying a Masters or PhD in a STEM subject
- Be looking for an internship for summer 2022
- Graduating between 2022-2023
- Mastery of advanced mathematics (probability theory, stochastic calculus, partial differential equations, numerical analysis, statistics, econometrics) or the ability to program using C++, Java, C# or Python
- Knowledge of options pricing theory, trading algorithms or financial regulations
As part of the registration process for this event, you will be asked to upload a Resume/CV and complete a short survey about your career interests. Applications for the event are open to all eligible candidates.
Deadline: Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified of full details in advance of the event.