Commercial Banking Northeast Information Session
- Event LocationZoom details will be sent to confirmed participants
- Event DateAugust 10, 2020 12:00pm - 2:00pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
Are you interested in a career that involves problem solving, working on a team, being a critical thinker for clients and driving solution-oriented results? J.P. Morgan’s Commercial Banking business will be hosting a Virtual Education Session to highlight how you can use these skills in your career.
On Monday, August 10th, J.P. Morgan’s Commercial Banking Sector will be hosting an Information Session for students interested in 2021 summer internship opportunities in the Northeast! At the Commercial Banking Northeast Information Session you will,
This event is targeted towards students who are interested in opportunities in New York or Boston.
- Virtually “meet” and talk with local J.P. Morgan employees and regional leaders about their experiences
- Discover what it’s like to work with us
- Learn about the 2021 summer application process through a Q&A Session with Commercial Banking Campus Recruiters