2018 Asset & Wealth Management Wealth Management Full-Time Analyst Program
- JPMorgan Chase and its affiliates (collectively, JPMC) may collect and request personal information via this system. You may voluntarily determine what information is submitted to this system. If you decide to provide such information, you expressly consent to the processing and transfer of your personal data, including any sensitive personal data, for all purposes in connection with recruitment, monitoring and performing analytics in support of our business processes, better supporting employee engagement and promoting diversity and equal opportunity within JPMC, as permitted by local law. JPMC operates globally and therefore any data submitted will be processed and disclosed for the purposes above in any country in which we conduct business or have a service provider.Click here to review JPMorgan / JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Privacy Policies for the region you are applying to.
- Line of Business:
- Asset & Wealth Management
- Job Description:
- Join a team committed to building client relationships around the world for an industry-leading franchise. You'll explore the Wealth Management business while building your own expertise in a dynamic team environment.What You Can ExpectYou'll work on teams to develop trusted relationships with our clients - understanding their unique needs and providing solutions to help them meet their financial goals. You’ll build financial solutions that support our clients’ growth through investments, liquidity and credit management, and tax and estate planning."I've learned a lot about our clients from working across specific products within each asset class."- Arman, Vice PresidentThis three-year program offers unprecedented training and exposure to senior leaders across our business areas. By joining one of our teams, you'll have the opportunity to sharpen your finance, accounting, technical and soft skills through live and virtual learning and development sessions.Analysts will work with our client advisors, bankers, global investment specialists and estate experts, recommending investment and wealth management solutions to protect, manage and grow client portfolios.Solutions Team Analysts (New York only) will conduct research and analysis, develop products and respond to client inquiries in collaboration with our market strategy, equity, currencies and commodities teams.On completion of the program, we will work with you to identify your next role, as you build your career at J.P. Morgan.About YouWe're looking for highly driven individuals with the initiative to craft complex financial solutions that support growth in the evolving financial markets.Key Qualifications:
Our MissionTalent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Superior analytical skills – both quantitative and qualitative
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Highly inquisitive, focused and pro-active
- Good judgment and discretion when working with confidential information
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.