2018 Technology Analyst Program - Summer Analyst
- JPMorgan Chase and its affiliates (collectively, JPMC) may collect and request personal information via this system. You may voluntarily determine what information is submitted to this system. If you decide to provide such information, you expressly consent to the processing and transfer of your personal data, including any sensitive personal data, for all purposes in connection with recruitment, monitoring and performing analytics in support of our business processes, better supporting employee engagement and promoting diversity and equal opportunity within JPMC, as permitted by local law. JPMC operates globally and therefore any data submitted will be processed and disclosed for the purposes above in any country in which we conduct business or have a service provider.Click here to review JPMorgan / JPMorgan Chase Recruitment Privacy Policies for the region you are applying to.
- Line of Business:
- Job Description:
- 2018 TECHNOLOGY ANALYST PROGRAM
SUMMER INTERN OPPORTUNITY
COLUMBUS, OHBe a part of a dynamic team that engineers large-scale, complex and resilient technology solutions that drive our global business. You'll help build and optimize digital applications and systems that support millions of customers, clients and employees worldwide.What You Can ExpectHere at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’ll be part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. Our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cyber security and cloud development.Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to create innovative solutions that will transform the way our clients and customers manage their businesses and money. This commitment to innovation includes ground-breaking partnerships with FinTech companies and Silicon Valley tech firms across big data and analytics, digital banking, cybersecurity, cloud development, data visualization, and electronic payments projects.This 10-week summer program is designed to open the door to an accelerated career in technology. You’ll learn how technology drives the firm’s overall efficiency, improves our risk management and enhances our customer and client experiences. This program will offer you hands-on experience, one-on-one mentoring, access to senior business leaders and the opportunity to meet colleagues and peers as you build your network. You’ll start the program with an in-depth orientation to our innovation strategies, products and systems, and technology community. After that, you’ll join a Software Engineering or Infrastructure Engineering team within our consumer, wholesale or corporate businesses.As a Software Engineer, you will develop innovative solutions that power our clients’ businesses and customers’ lives. You’ll join a team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll update teams and key stakeholders on the progress of what’s being developed. Best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will help build high-performance systems along with our top technologists. You'll engage in the design and development of innovative storage, networking and compute solutions on critical business platforms with unmatched scale, while building software that automates the firm’s operations.About YouWe're looking for highly motivated purpose-driven individuals with a passion for developing technologies with global impact.Key Qualifications:
Our MissionTalent is the currency of our business. Our commitment to providing best-in-class industry solutions is enabled by you. In turn, we offer a framework for career growth through unmatched training, experiences and access across our businesses in over 100 countries. Our collaborative culture is designed to support your success — wherever it takes you.What Next?Join our world-class team by submitting your application through the careers website at techcareers.jpmorganchase.com.©2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
- A well-rounded academic background — minimum required cumulative GPA of 3.2 (or prior participation in JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program)
- Pursuing a B.A., B.S. or 5th year M.A. or M.S. with expected graduation of December 2018 or June 2019 or participating in a JPMorgan Chase-sponsored training program
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or MIS majors are preferred — other majors may be considered
- Infrastructure Engineering candidates should have knowledge of one or more of the following: virtualization, cloud computing, networking, storage, information security, database technologies, mobile computing, and operating systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organization
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.