Commercial Bank Winning Women Undergraduate Conference
- Event LocationChicago Chase Tower
- Event DateMay 14, 2020 11:00am (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) - May 15, 2020 4:00pm (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
- Event Description:
2020 Commercial Banking Winning Women Undergraduate Conference
- Chicago, Illinois
Event Description:Our Winning Women Undergraduate Conference is designed to educate female sophomores about the Commercial Banking businesses within J.P. Morgan.
- Thursday, May 14th – Friday, May 15th
Our two-day event will provide you with a clear understanding of the way our businesses work and how you can contribute to the team as a summer analyst. Throughout the first day, you will meet with and hear from senior women in our businesses and engage in panel discussions, which are all designed to educate you about how we serve our clients. The sessions will prepare you for mock interviews on day 2 by giving you the chance to learn about Commercial Banking, ask questions and network with current employees.
About our business
Commercial Banking delivers extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to U.S. and Canadian clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and nonprofit entities with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to more than $2 billion. We also provide financing to real estate investors and owners.
Commercial Banking offers three summer analyst programs that provide valuable, hands-on work experience.
- Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) – The MMBSI summer analyst program will provide you with foundational skills in client management, credit structuring and product sales. You will work alongside seasoned professionals, building relationships and providing clients with access to our world-class banking solutions
- Corporate Client Banking &Specialized Industries (CCBSI) – The CCBSI summer analyst program will provide you with an introduction to corporate finance and credit analysis. In a partnership with our corporate bankers and investment bankers, you will work on a team of experienced professionals, leveraging our industry-leading product suite to help our corporate clients grow their businesses and execute on strategic initiatives
- Commercial Real Estate (CRE) – The CRE summer analyst program will provide you with an in-depth look into the real estate industry and Commercial Banking as a whole. You will work alongside nationally-recognized real estate professionals across three sub-verticals, drawing from the full spectrum of the firm’s resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet client needs
The Commercial Banking Winning Women Undergraduate Conference will take place May 14th – May 15th, 2020 in Chicago, IL.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2020 at 11:59pm EST
Please note that if selected, you will be required to travel to our Chicago office on the aforementioned dates. Attendance on both days is mandatory. Transportation and hotel accommodations will be provided by J.P. Morgan Chase.
The Winning Women Undergraduate Conference is open to female sophomores (graduating May 2022) from all majors who are interested in Commercial Banking and who are authorized to work permanently in the U.S.
To participate in the Winning Women Conference, you'll need to demonstrate intelligence, ambition and an interest in financial services. We're looking for strong communicators with solid analytical, quantitative and technical skills. This is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, which requires excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
How to register:
- Submit your résumé. Please save as a PDF file with the following name format:
Last Name, First Name – Resume
- HireVue Video Question – Shortly after you submit your application, you will be asked to complete a HireVue Video Question. This virtual interview gives you a chance to tell us a little more about yourself and why you’re interested in this event.
Registrants will receive confirmation of attendance by May 1st, 2020
We hope to see you in Chicago!